Ducati Glasgow Tracknight - Friday 7th September 2007 LAST ONE OF THE YEAR!

ta for all the advice! i'm shortly leaving for the airport. see u all later tonite for thrills and (hopefully) no spills. what's the weather going to be like?

m
 
And a good night was had by all!! :thumbs:

Thanks to Martin, Kerry and the rest of the Ducati Glasgow team for another brilliant time
 
Yup, a big thank you from me too. I've enjoyed making the mammoth journey down for the craic, the good thrash the Imola gets, the weather (where we've been so lucky with again this year) but most of all for the chance to see the beautiful, gentle, lovely Kerrie. - which everybody knows is the only reason I come!!! :o :p
 
Sorry to miss the track night,great weather as usual to.
But got home from holiday on thursday night to find out some thieving scumbag had brocken and robbed my house.

Had booked the trackday,picked up the bike from martin,but couldn't bring myself to leaving the house.


Hope you all had a good night
jonny!
 
Sorry to miss the track night,great weather as usual to.
But got home from holiday on thursday night to find out some thieving scumbag had brocken and robbed my house.

Had booked the trackday,picked up the bike from martin,but couldn't bring myself to leaving the house.


Hope you all had a good night
jonny!


You're f@*kin kidding mate!!!:eek:

We were all getting worried about you too. Total nightmare - hope it's not too bad.

Mart
 
Sorry to miss the track night,great weather as usual to.
But got home from holiday on thursday night to find out some thieving scumbag had brocken and robbed my house.

Had booked the trackday,picked up the bike from martin,but couldn't bring myself to leaving the house.


Hope you all had a good night
jonny!

@@@@in' hell Johnny!

Hope they didn't get away with too much mate, and what they did get away with gets coughed up for by the insurance

Robbing @@@@@@@S :mad:
 
Thanks to everyone for attending all year and supporting the store.

We have been so lucky with the weather and last night was one of the best, the sun was shining and the track was beautiful.

I have never seen so many spectators either - it was really busy.

Thanks to everyone for attending all year.

Roll on next year - we'll have five more booked as usual.

Mart:rofl:
 
No ghostie?

The magical strength of the sacred symbol adhered to my bike has completed yet another session of warding off any evil spirits.

Guess_who_s_bike_.jpg

(old picture, it was a glorious evening!)​

We're ready to believe you!
 
Great stuff, think he's just got it in for me then!

Johnny that's a real bitch I hate stuff like this not a pleasant experience happened to me many years ago.
 
Any images from this night? I thought I saw Mr Struthers there. I deliberately gave one of the photographers a long posy look as I rounded the hairpin!!!! :rolleyes: :D
 
Hi all,

Yes we have a load of pictures for your viewing pleasure. The gallery can be found at the link below.

http://www.power-images.co.uk/gallerys/2007/knockhill/bikes/07-09-07/

Apologies for not posting a few images on the forum but I have just returned from knockhill after a very busy 2 days! With a track morning on Saturday and racing on Sunday, We now have over 2000 pictures to sort out so please have a litle pateince if we dont reply to emails straight away.

See you all next spring!:)

Iain
WWW.POWER-IMAGES.CO.UK
motorsport and event photography
 
Any images from this night? I thought I saw Mr Struthers there. I deliberately gave one of the photographers a long posy look as I rounded the hairpin!!!! :rolleyes: :D


Ed,

got a few pics to post. Having a few pc issues this mornin tho.... ie. left my laptop at home and am now in office sans laptop. Logged on at main office pc.:o :o :o :o :o
 
sounds good to me Paul. I like what I saw on the Power Images website, what a stunning evening it was.
I saw nothing of Lyn though, what happened?
 
Some pictures....

I'll post a few, if anyone has any requests for pics of themselves I will have a looksee at what I have...
 
Nice pics Paul, don't know what's happening there with Davie and myself. :)
 
I was wondering about that pic too..................
did you threaten the baby oil move on Davie :eek: :D
 
Back
Top Bottom