weeian said:I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint
Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !
/ian
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
weeian said:I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint
Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !
/ian
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
weeian said:I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint
Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !
/ian
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:By the way Davie, yours was a used mug!
I used it to do a brake oil change before you got it!!!!![]()
![]()
Scottch said:Pinching is slightly different to being given one for free!!![]()
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:By the way Davie, yours was a used mug!
I used it to do a brake oil change before you got it!!!!![]()
![]()
Davieravie said:Brake oil???? I thought it was the new coffee machine's fault. Well its hard to tell the difference![]()
![]()
weeian said:You mean you couldnt tell the difference between sh!te and bad coffee ? ?:fart:
/ian
Scottch said:Not after we consider what you're used to drinking :dunno: