Ducati Glasgow **Supreme Service**

weeian

New member
I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint

Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !

/ian

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
 
Can only agree with this - after my recent wobbles, I've had nothing but great support and encouragement to keep the Dook.

When I changed my mind about buying the ST4S, Martin was totally understanding and offered to help me shift my 'priller, even though I took the new bike business elsewhere in favour of a different marque.

Many thanks to Martin, Harry and Charlie! :beer: :thumbs:
 
weeian said:
I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint

Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !

/ian

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

As long as you take it easy with that throttle ;)
 
weeian said:
I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint

Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !

/ian

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Did yous get your free mugs???? ;)
 
weeian said:
I'd just like to thank Charlie, Harry & Martin for the great job on the 749 ! Bikes running as sweet as a nut ! Owe u a Pint

Out on it for the first time today this year. I can feel its gonna be a good 1 !

/ian

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks a whole lot mate;)

Great to hear yer chuffed!:thumbs: :thumbs:




By the way Davie, yours was a used mug!

I used it to do a brake oil change before you got it!!!!:D ;)
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
By the way Davie, yours was a used mug!

I used it to do a brake oil change before you got it!!!!:D ;)

I thought it was the one you used to keep the bog brush in :dunno:
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
By the way Davie, yours was a used mug!

I used it to do a brake oil change before you got it!!!!:D ;)

Brake oil???? I thought it was the new coffee machine's fault. Well its hard to tell the difference ;) :D
 
Davieravie said:
Brake oil???? I thought it was the new coffee machine's fault. Well its hard to tell the difference ;) :D


You mean you couldnt tell the difference between sh!te and bad coffee ? ?:fart:

/ian
 
Back
Top Bottom