Ducati 851 and 888 Forum

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
I'd forgotten it was a U.S. based site until I saw the dates of the posts shown were backwards :D

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
I just tried to look at it and all I saw was gobbledeegook

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Warning
: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Warning
: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php:312 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php(277): vB_Database->db_connect('localhost', 3306, 'ducati85_Jimmy', 'bigjim', 0, '', '') #1 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/init.php(183): vB_Database->connect('ducati85_vbtest', 'localhost', 3306, 'ducati85_Jimmy', 'bigjim', 0, '', 3306, '', '', 0, '', '') #2 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(91): require_once('/home/customer/...') #3 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(62): vB_Bootstrap->init() #4 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/global.php(26): vB_Bootstrap->bootstrap() #5 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/forum.php(69): require_once('/home/customer/...') #6 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/index.php(63): requir in /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 312.

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
I just tried to look at it and all I saw was gobbledeegook

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Warning
: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Warning
: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 111

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php:312 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php(277): vB_Database->db_connect('localhost', 3306, 'ducati85_Jimmy', 'bigjim', 0, '', '') #1 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/init.php(183): vB_Database->connect('ducati85_vbtest', 'localhost', 3306, 'ducati85_Jimmy', 'bigjim', 0, '', 3306, '', '', 0, '', '') #2 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(91): require_once('/home/customer/...') #3 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(62): vB_Bootstrap->init() #4 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/global.php(26): vB_Bootstrap->bootstrap() #5 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/forum.php(69): require_once('/home/customer/...') #6 /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/index.php(63): requir in /home/customer/www/ducati851and888.net/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 312.
Yer BANNED! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bridgland

Subscriber
Their underlying MySQL database might have been upgraded and maybe is incompatible with their PHP version, or they have done something to PHP.

I am assuming this is down to the admins to resolve, but last time was like I was trying to discover the "Mummy's Tomb" by the way only one of the admins (Marvin Jensen) would reply to me and he wouldn't share any details of fellow admins, or the elusive "Jimmy".

I have tagged Marvin again to give a chap called Patrick a nudge, as he seems to be the technical guy in the admin team.

Last edited:

hindsight

Subscriber
Their underlying MySQL database has been upgraded and made is incompatible with their PHP version, or they have done something to PHP.

I am assuming this is down to the admins to resolve, but last time was like I was trying to discover the "Mummy's Tomb" by the way only one of the admins (Marvin Jensen) would reply to me and he wouldn't share any details of fellow admins, or the elusive "Jimmy".

I have tagged Marvin again to give a chap called Patrick a nudge, as he seems to be the technical guy in the admin team.
Interesting that the whole world now has the MySQL credentials for Jimmy though..:rolleyes: