dear santa...

239desmo said:
Just to complete the humiliation, for those of us that weren't there....which photo exactly is it we are discussing?....;)

The hazy through the window "stop the bus" photo.

Having said that it could be a stunt double. It maybe wasn't me at all;) ;) ;)
 
Neepdocker said:
I had hoped that Drew or Nic's camera would develop the same fault as Davie's.But no such luck.

I must remember to behave on the next outing:D :D

You and me both fella.........:o :( :o :(


Desmo,
I think the photo under discusion is Ranald ...... inspecting the side of the bus for rust.......;)
 
ranald i felt it was only my duty to show those that couldnt make it what a good night they had missed - fresh faces in the morning dont give quite the same impression somehow........... shame it was so hazy - it was drew taking the photo and not me!
 
excellent photies reminding us all of the brill time we had at Pete's place, looking forward to next years, the 2nd anniversary, there will be one next year..........................:santawink:
 
does that mean we can have two (official) champagne toasts instead of just one....... I'm liking this idea :santawink:
 
Neepdocker said:
Aye Jan you're just a drunken bum.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pot and kettle Ranald....... I can assure you Jan doesn't drink..... enough to miss a good photo opportunity....:santawink:
 
Back
Top Bottom