dear santa...

nic6196

New member
please may we have a gallery for the xmas bash at Pibbow's place photies?? otherwise the thread is in danger of exploding!
 
Nic, PM Gizmo and he will let you know where to send them, normally just upload the lot into his dotmac disc and he will take it from there !
 
nic6196 said:
ok i've sent mine... who's next?

Got them Nic plus Derek's and Jan's I'll do the gallery tomorrow night so the deadline for additional blackmail photos or money to prevent them appearing is 7 PM :D
 
nic6196 said:
Ranald- it's too late -the photo's been sent!

Oh yes, I've got that one marked for inclusion already bar a rather large cheque arriving in the post tomorrow :D :D
 
just looked at the pictures, a few comments to make, but please dont anybody take them in the wrong way.
that first pic Foxy, what a classy looking lady, and legs to die for, the sort of legs that other women will hate you for. jan in her santa dress, my dont you scrub up well glamourous and great legs. nic you look very shiny, and as i always say, i like shiny things. me joolie looks great with or without the ears, where as ranald just looked like something out of a bad, bad dream with the ears. derek how come mrs derek looks 20 years younger than you, you never said you were a cradle snatcher, or is it the beard makes you look older?
im pleased to see in all these pics everyone looking happy, i mean davie always looks happy/vacant, but everybody else looked like they were enjoying themselves as well.i think eonan looks like a stretched slightly mischevous munchkin, dont know why but he makes me think of giant jaffa cakes. paul , tam and drew looked really smart in their tartans and look like they could represent dun anywhere with a bit of style.
wish i had been there, even if it was just to see your faces when you opened those really crap videos. who knows maybe next year.:D
 
Looks like a great weekend! I suspect these pictures sum it up nicely! Been commented on before but how come DuN attracts such stunning women and not such good looking blokes? Mind one of the women in the Santa outfit was a bit rough!!!! Certainly not my type.....actually can't think who's type she may have been......:lol2:
 
gordj65 said:
... derek how come mrs derek looks 20 years younger than you, you never said you were a cradle snatcher, or is it the beard makes you look older?
Mrs Derek is gonna like you Gordon ;)
She is in fact 10 years younger than me but when I went grey I seemed to age 10 years :(
I considered shaving the beard off but Mrs Derek wouldn't let me. She's never seen me without it and doesn't want to now in case she married the wrong man :D
 
nic6196 said:
Ranald- it's too late -the photo's been sent!

Nic,many thanks for sending "THAT" photo to Michael.

Michael, many thanks for including "THAT" photo in the gallery.

Did I really drink :beer: that much? I think not!!!!!!
 
Neepdocker said:
Nic,many thanks for sending "THAT" photo to Michael.

Michael, many thanks for including "THAT" photo in the gallery.

Did I really drink :beer: that much? I think not!!!!!!

Sorry Ranald, your offer of cash not to publish was matched and raised by the same group that bid on the publication of the photos of Paul :D
 
Gizmo said:
Sorry Ranald, your offer of cash not to publish was matched and raised by the same group that bid on the publication of the photos of Paul :D

I had hoped that Drew or Nic's camera would develop the same fault as Davie's.But no such luck.

I must remember to behave on the next outing:D :D
 
Just to complete the humiliation, for those of us that weren't there....which photo exactly is it we are discussing?....;)
 
Back
Top Bottom