Date Collision !

Steve said:
I wouldn't worry about a clash of dates Ian - last year I went to 4 of the DD rounds and the most of us that went was 3 - though it did seem to rain every time.

So it was YOU who brought the bloody rain!

:D
 
dseered said:
At least its Castle Combe so its about as far aways as possible !



10/11 June: Castle Coombe - 1 race each day.

and guess who has now not got a pass out for the w/end:( :( :(

but, I may be able to come up before then :D if I dont get a job at the beginning of April:eek:

C:o
 
AK & CK said:
and guess who has now not got a pass out for the w/end:( :( :(

but, I may be able to come up before then :D if I dont get a job at the beginning of April:eek:

C:o


C, you and AK are welcome anytime, we can have an RTL trial run, or re-inactment !
 
AK & CK said:
and guess who has now not got a pass out for the w/end:( :( :(

but, I may be able to come up before then :D if I dont get a job at the beginning of April:eek:

C:o

I sense you might feel ill at the beginning of June and by the time the 7-8th comes along you'll be so bad you'll need to go to a private clinic near Kendal?
 
Back
Top Bottom