Date Collision !

dseered

New member
At least its Castle Combe so its about as far aways as possible !



10/11 June: Castle Coombe - 1 race each day.
 
dseered said:
At least its Castle Combe so its about as far aways as possible !



10/11 June: Castle Coombe - 1 race each day.

We always knew there was that possibility, DD dates were not finalised until well after we agreed RTL. Its impossible to avoid a clash somewhere and I can't see many northern riders heading to Castle Combe and as the more southern riders have lots of choice as to which DD round they attend some might still head north. Room only holds 30 -40 people anyway so we can't have too many attend :D :D
 
:(

That also means I lose the Scottish support I had at the DD round at Castle Combe last year. Oh well, it was a big ask to do it two years in a row. I really appreciated Scott and Julie coming down last year.

Can't be helped, you guys needed to fix a date so fair enough.
 
After my 'handstand with a pirouet' effort at Brands last year I don't think I can afford to try and predict whether I'll need to drop one or not!
 
T P said:
I'd have to break out the 998 for that!

well, I'm faster up there on a supermoto than an SBK so the DD bike might be more use... 998 is more use on the A6 though :D :D, must borrow JPM's vid camera for that one day
 
Gizmo said:
well, I'm faster up there on a supermoto than an SBK so the DD bike might be more use... 998 is more use on the A6 though :D :D, must borrow JPM's vid camera for that one day

Might ask Grahame if I can borrow it and tape on a dodgy plate or something! I guess I won't need the mirrors or lights!
 
Gizmo said:
well, I'm faster up there on a supermoto than an SBK so the DD bike might be more use... 998 is more use on the A6 though :D :D, must borrow JPM's vid camera for that one day

Video is in hand for this year, I think, tank bag on its way, just need bullet cam now !
 
I'll bring it up for you Michael...

It was going to clash with something I guess, but you can't plan your year around DD unfortunately (for those not involved anyway)

Luckily I guess it's the round the furthest away from the lake district so very doubtful any numbers on either side maybe affected.
 
its unavoidable Jon, the DD round wasn't confirmed and UKMOC have their big weekender at Squires the week after RTL so we couldn't push it back as we'd have clashed with that.
 
T P said:
YOU F)(&)%*^)* )(&%£)!!!!

We're at Cadwell twice although maybe Assen is closer!!! Ok, I'll shutup ...

:(

I'm going to Assen already!

For the proper bikes though ;)
 
Freak said:
Aye...

Scottch you ready to rumble now mate...

Not right now mate - I'm currently in negotiations to regain control of the telly :p

You go ahead and start buddy and I'll find ya ;)
 
T P said:
YOU F)(&)%*^)* )(&%£)!!!!



We're at Cadwell twice although maybe Assen is closer!!! Ok, I'll shutup ...

:(

Tony, you're right , Assen is closer to Scottch than every DD circuit, he can get the ferry from Rosyth to Holland!!
 
Gizmo said:
Tony, you're right , Assen is closer to Scottch than every DD circuit, he can get the ferry from Rosyth to Holland!!

Why does that only make me feel a bit empty!

.........................................................................................

answers on a carrier pigeon ...
 
Scottch said:
Not right now mate - I'm currently in negotiations to regain control of the telly :p

You go ahead and start buddy and I'll find ya ;)

I've been instructed to make coffee then I get to command the remote!

See you shortly unless you're under the thumb :rolleyes:
 
I reckon we might support at Oulton and maybe Donny as well, will have to see if there is anything better on though ;)
 
Lily said:
I reckon we might support at Oulton and maybe Donny as well, will have to see if there is anything better on though ;)

:o !

That's the last time I blag a free place to stay and free coffee and breakfast etc!!!

:D

It would be great to see you guys there.
 
I wouldn't worry about a clash of dates Ian - last year I went to 4 of the DD rounds and the most of us that went was 3 - though it did seem to rain every time.
 
Back
Top Bottom