calling all Mashers...!

And you too Tam........just mind how you go and make sure you get there in one piece this time :thumbs:
 
Ah...I really am gutted that I won’t be with you all this weekend…BUT…I will be with you in spirit…obscene amounts of vodka to be precise! From (ex) Russia with love ;) :cheers:
 
eonan said:
Ah...I really am gutted that I won’t be with you all this weekend…BUT…I will be with you in spirit…obscene amounts of vodka to be precise! From (ex) Russia with love ;) :cheers:

don't suppose you feel atal vunerable to the Russian mafia when you go to these far flung places in the former Soviet Union with your 9ft 4" height mate do you ;)
mmm - I love Vodka - spent a time with some great Russians and Pols whilst in Germany back then - they taught me in the ways of Vodka drinking!! :eek:
 
...what I did forget to say was a big thank you to you all - you don't know me very well, and you don't know my sister atal, yet your words of support are very much appreciated! :)
 
Well ill be bringing 6 or 7 with me including the mighty

Carlo

see you on Sat morn, Weather looks good !

/ian
 
I'll be coming up with rockjock and overipe. Can't find out how to add my name to the list though on the calendar?
 
eonan said:
Ah...I really am gutted that I won’t be with you all this weekend…BUT…I will be with you in spirit…obscene amounts of vodka to be precise! From (ex) Russia with love ;) :cheers:

the last thing you'll be thinking about over there is us over here - but we'll have a drink for you anyway ;) :thumbs: :beer:
Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
 
I'm looking forward to it - shame I’m not going to see Davie playing out his forfeit

How do you add your name to the calendar?
 
Bullitt said:
I'm looking forward to it - shame I’m not going to see Davie playing out his forfeit

How do you add your name to the calendar?

See where it says calendar at the top of the page ....... ;)
 
Ah - must have done it already - my name is there.

Unfortunatley, my mate Dave will not be able to make it.
 
Click on the event, then where it reads I will attend this event with x guests click on submit.

HTH
 
Back
Top Bottom