Any o' yous...

I'll think about it. But I'm not showing anybody anything till it gets warmer. That'll be round about August then
 
I've been bitten by the bug too!

Got my first one at Christmas, after wanting one for 15 years!

I got my second one done on Tuesday as a birthday present from my other half :D I'm getting some more done to the second one once I've done the design.


I'm also thinking about what to have done next!




Nearly forgot....1st one's a Tigerlily, 2nd one is a lotus flower.
 
Davieravie said:
Please, please, please please! :support:
the amount of pleading on here to see a ladys tattoo is quite outrageous stand up for your selves and be a man when you ask to see her tattoo
try saying pretty please with sugar on it for gods sake;) ;) ;)
 
I've got just the one tat the noo - a big thick tribal style band on me arm..... i've have it for the best part of 5 years now.

Been considering gettin another for the a wee while now but cannae decide what to get - was considering going with summit along the ducati lines.

Al
 
SS_al said:
was considering going with summit along the ducati lines.

Al

You know you want to! ;)

Was almost in the tattoo parlour this morning - not quite ready yet though
 
Scottch said:
Hearts ..... also rhymes with .... farts?? :fart:
hey theres more than two jambos you know im one as well ...that means theres four of us i think:dunno:

why do hibs players carry a sh1te in their pockets
its for identification:)
 
gordj65 said:
the amount of pleading on here to see a ladys tattoo is quite outrageous stand up for your selves and be a man when you ask to see her tattoo
try saying pretty please with sugar on it for gods sake;) ;) ;)
Who are you calling a lady Gord? I bet you want to see too!

Also, looking for ideas for another tattoo ... any suggestions?
 
Nimue said:
Who are you calling a lady Gord? I bet you want to see too!

Also, looking for ideas for another tattoo ... any suggestions?
i apologise for calling you a lady i take it all back and yes i do want to see as like the rest im a total prevert too lolololol;)
 
Steve I saw a guy in AsDa in Kendal with a full head tribal tattoo when I say full head it right over his shaven bonce, cheeks nose the lot, he was with a normall looking girl and a kid or two, it was hard not to look and stare, it was amusing seeing kids pointing at him though !
 
I'm going to have a tinker tonight in and see what I can come up with, my mate is a tattooist aswell so he should be able to fit me in at some point !
 
Back
Top Bottom