Now that's an offer I can't say no to.....SteveK said:show me yours i show you mine?:liar:
Only if you flash us your piercingdseered said:Come on Nimue, flash us your Dragon, grrrrr![]()
Nimue said:Only if you flash us your piercing![]()
![]()
the amount of pleading on here to see a ladys tattoo is quite outrageous stand up for your selves and be a man when you ask to see her tattooDavieravie said:Please, please, please please! :support:
SS_al said:was considering going with summit along the ducati lines.
Al
gordj65 said:davieravie cant get the palm of his hands tattooed for all the fur![]()
centurysup said:I have the Heart of Midlothian FC crest on my right shoulder. :thumbs:
hey theres more than two jambos you know im one as well ...that means theres four of us i think:dunno:Scottch said:Hearts ..... also rhymes with .... farts?? :fart:
Who are you calling a lady Gord? I bet you want to see too!gordj65 said:the amount of pleading on here to see a ladys tattoo is quite outrageous stand up for your selves and be a man when you ask to see her tattoo
try saying pretty please with sugar on it for gods sake![]()
![]()
![]()
i apologise for calling you a lady i take it all back and yes i do want to see as like the rest im a total prevert too lololololNimue said:Who are you calling a lady Gord? I bet you want to see too!
Also, looking for ideas for another tattoo ... any suggestions?
Nimue said:Also, looking for ideas for another tattoo ... any suggestions?