Almeria Circuit - 28-30 November

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
I'm hyper and i'm not riding, how sad is that. Was down helping big k getting organised earlier and I think he's sorted now. Watched a few you tube laps and can't wait to get there. It looks brill.
 
T-Shirts

right, I'm getting on order organised for TEE SHIRTS for Almeria.... red of course with a white print.

On the back...

WE SURVIVED CIRCUITO DE ALMERIA, ESPANA
28th-30th November 2008

then a picture of the track layout.....

Who's in...... M - L - XL - XXL ???
 
T Shirts

someat like this.......

View attachment 3501

you'll notice the WE survived has been changed to I SURVIVED... not saying surviving is NOT going to be a team effort... ;) :rolleyes: :D
 
are you ridin' wee ian at Almeria? if so, good luck. when i've seem him at knockhill, he spends most of the time in the air or on the grass. i imagine you'll all be seein' a fair bit of grass while ur over there. have a good one.

m
 
sorry to have offended. was the groan aimed at the intended play on words "grass" - weed, or the literal meaning "grass" - crashing, or both?
m
 
sorry to have offended. was the groan aimed at the intended play on words "grass" - weed, or the literal meaning "grass" - crashing, or both?
m

sorry Mike, I just know that weeian hurt himself with an off at KH. I read the post as a certaintity that we're having "offs" at Almeria, that might well be the case, but we certainly don't need reminded of it. If you were referring to other grass.... that's an individual thing which to be honest, I've no time for either. I'm actually coming over as a boring b@stard... or maybe just a moaning b@stard, or maybe just a b@stard, all of which I accept :D :D
No offence taken ;)
 
Is that the pot calling the kettle black or what Mike ???? :D Mocking is Catching m8. Why arnt you coming over anyway ?????

/ian
 
are you ridin' wee ian at Almeria? if so, good luck. when i've seem him at knockhill, he spends most of the time in the air or on the grass. i imagine you'll all be seein' a fair bit of grass while ur over there. have a good one.

m

errrm I didn't think Ian had a bike now? :confused:
 
see this is where dedication takes over.... Ian's just coming for the Craic...

Excuse me Mr MD, are you not forgetting somebody else (who doesn't even have a ducati) that is coming along? I'll accept your apology in writing and in triplicate on my desk in the morning please.
 
HAWD ON.... that statement was just asking the question posed by Steve 748

IF Steve had asked WHO ELSE was coming along just for the craic... I would have said the Big Pit Bitch....:D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I've got you a tee shirt, so stop complaining :D
 
HAWD ON.... that statement was just asking the question posed by Steve 748

IF Steve had asked WHO ELSE was coming along just for the craic... I would have said the Big Pit Bitch....:D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I've got you a tee shirt, so stop complaining :D

Told ye!! he's not even there yet and he's bitchin already:D
 
Just delete the "pit" bit
I resent the accuracy of that statement Mr B K, just you remember who's working on your bike . You'll be flying up that straight at 180+ (maybe nearer 60+) and I'll have a big smug grin as i hold that ever so important bolt that I "forgot" to put back in. You had better say sorry or else matey. :p I forgive Mr M D for dissin' me as he got me a special tee-shirt. Thanks for that.:) :) I'll make sure all your bolts are replaced and torqued.
Is it just me, or does anybody else think the shape of the track looks like a dinosaur drawn by a five year old or an artist on illegal substances? Think we should call it Almeriarex.
 
btw guys the word is that Almeria is quite a Technical track, apparantly it takes a little getting used to but after that its awsome !

a few blind corners and crests :DDDDDD

COOOOM ON !!!!!!!
 
yes ian, i just picked up the T9 from DG, an excellent service and repair from the last off i had at KH. it looks like new! i fully expect to be off it again at the next opportunity. it's like skiing, if u don't fall off/over ur not trying hard enough! well, not if u have a track bike any way. don't quote me if u see me run my desmo or 1098R (even if it's last years's @@@@ in the dust model worth half what i paid for it...ooooh give me a 1198S it's soooo shiney and new...).

stuart is so sensitive, it must be all the hand cream he uses. soon he'll be as sensitive as Fergoid. good that they live so close to each other. i think this stuff rubs off over time.


m
 
yes ian, i just picked up the T9 from DG, an excellent service and repair from the last off i had at KH. it looks like new! i fully expect to be off it again at the next opportunity. it's like skiing, if u don't fall off/over ur not trying hard enough! well, not if u have a track bike any way. don't quote me if u see me run my desmo or 1098R (even if it's last years's @@@@ in the dust model worth half what i paid for it...ooooh give me a 1198S it's soooo shiney and new...).

stuart is so sensitive, it must be all the hand cream he uses. soon he'll be as sensitive as Fergoid. good that they live so close to each other. i think this stuff rubs off over time.


m


Laugh Out Loud !!! :D

u never answered me question mike, why aint you coming to almeria ? :
 
honest answer is that i haven't the kahoonas to ask my missus permission to spend 5 days drinking, riding bikes and generally larking about. what i need to work on is having the kahoonas to TELL her i'm doing it. i'll never get her permission!

m
 
This thread's gone a bit quiet, we're not gettin stage fright are we.... Any further forward with the car hire Mr Dash or is it plan "B" now (see wot happins when we get there)
Did you see the temp. for Malaga and Almeria on sky news today 18 degree's and SUNNY :D :D :D
 
Well, i'm finishing up tonight and will be out and about tomorrow getting the last of my needed stuff.
temp looks amazing! Better than our bloody summer!

roll on that first pint in Glasgow Airport at 6am!!!!! Baaaaybeeeeee!
 
Back
Top Bottom