Almeria 18th - 20th May 2009

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
The general opinion seems to be that Almeria in May is a safer, and possibly cheaper, option than Jerez in MARCH. I wouldn't disagree with that.

My only problem is that Almeria is Mon-Wed rather than the usual Fri-Sun, that makes it a tad harder for me !!! Anyway, I'll go with the masses.... Jerez or Almeria ???

I'll take the D16RR this time, especially as my new rider has been sorted out, seen below chasing a bird, so to speak !!! :D

View attachment 3623 View attachment 3624

He's even got his sliders on... courtesy of the ACME Motorcycle Compnay.
 
I actually called Tony from Tracksense today. Mainly to thank him for such an enjoyable and impeccably run event.
But also to book for the Almeria trip in May.

I checked the flights and I'll book them later. Easyjet there and back for £70.

So. I'm in. :D
 
would love to go then ....but cos of work wont be able to say deffinate till closer the time :p

I'm the same as Jamie, but all going well.:D
Need to get ma butt to one of these.
Getting peep off reading about it while sitting offshore in this office.
 
Ill be there too!!!!
Ill be booking in the next week or so .
Robert , billy and a few others are going too, so should be a hooooooot!
Im sure the weather will NOT be sheeeed!:D
How many weeks to go?????:lol2:
 
Hi, i'm new to the forum, Martin at ducati told me about it. He said he favoured Jerez, but i've been twice in march and it was wet both times, so its Almeria for me.
 
almeria

spoke to tony, and booked up. my mate brian is also going, and booked the flights to malaga with easyjet £100
 
I have a score to settle with turn 3:D

I have a score to settle with turn 4 at jerez , BLOOMIN massive rabbit ran in front of me mid corner !!!!
put me off my line , reckon i was good for 1.51s on that lap too!!!!!!!!:lol2:
 
right, booked up with Tony now. Flights, no way am I flying on the Peasant Airways trading as easy jet... it'll never happen.

Globespan - dep Glasgow Sunday 17th at 0600, arrive Malaga 10.10, return Thursday 21st dep Malaga 10.55 arrive Glasgow 13.10... sorted.

Allocated seats, all sorted, enjoy the seat fight of easy joke :mad:

Costs £102.98 + £22 for Gordon browns tip
 
Booked for May! Look forward to seeing you all then!

SUPERB GORDON, glad to have you back on the boys bandwagon, just a shame you wimped out on the November one :D :D :D :D What's the weapon of choice - D16RR or 1098R... for traction control you want the 1098, for the back straight you want THE BITCH !!!!!

I could be tempted to take both to be honest, I don't want to do or risk the full three days on the D16, but so want to thrash the cow down the back straight :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Does anyone know the cut off date for booking a place ?

At this rate pretty soon... looks like a record breaking Scottish presence by the looks - would imagine you're OK till Feb to be honest. Speak to Tony and even note an interest, just say becuase of work you're not sure. That way he'll keep your name and give you first refusal on the "last spaces".
 
At this rate pretty soon... looks like a record breaking Scottish presence by the looks - would imagine you're OK till Feb to be honest. Speak to Tony and even note an interest, just say becuase of work you're not sure. That way he'll keep your name and give you first refusal on the "last spaces".

May do the same as Jamie. Work is going to be hectic in March, but want the 848 to get some sun.
 
Globespan.

I passed their office today, they have real people and real desks, even real telephones (I think) - must be good for May surely.
 
Hey, Is every b.....er in Scotland & the North going to Almeria?
There are huners of you booked up.
I need to get a 9-5 job so I can get out more.:fire: :fire: :hissy: :hissy: :fire:
 
ducati garage...

Martyn, an Aprillia is almost a Ducati (well maybe not)... but we can always start up an Aprillia garage - any takers?
 
Martyn, an Aprillia is almost a Ducati (well maybe not)... but we can always start up an Aprillia garage - any takers?

Well think of all the space id have , a full garage to myself !!
Id still fall out with someone for invading my space.:lol2:
At least in a garage on my own i could hear myself think rater than sharing a garage with all those ducatis , with the ptarmigan exhast systems :p
 
Back
Top Bottom