Yorkshire Pudding V-Twin Rumble - YPVTR

Lily says a huge thanks to Ray for not appreciating my post. :rolleyes:

After you had patronised the folks on here that made comment about this I just wanted to confirm that many of us did indeed understand the effort involved and were not having a go at Pete, but empathising with the effort he has put in.

Think you should reread the post Ray, as ever you're wide of the mark! :rolleyes:
 
what's that supposed to mean? Now you've said that you need to justify it......:(

Perhaps written badly, nothing sinister meant by it at all and I am very sorry you have had to cancel, what I really meant in, as I say a badly worded way was that comitment is very hard to get as we know from the two previous RTL's.

When I wrote that I wouldn''t comment further, it was because it had already been said by Mikey.

I suppose a perfect example was Easter Sunday, in my head I was guessing at about 10 bikes max turning up at the Prizet RV, we had 22 and I started having kittens about where we all going to park, if I had known that 22 bikes would be turning up I wouldn't have planned Costa !

I am sorry if this came across wrong, it wasn't meant to.
 
hang on now.. no one sai anything about group hugs :eek:

pete is all hairy

Ian is all wierd

Ray is from Yorkshire for gods sake


and as for Freak - well thanks but been there done that :D


:p
 
hang on now.. no one sai anything about group hugs :eek:

pete is all hairy

Ian is all wierd

Ray is from Yorkshire for gods sake


and as for Freak - well thanks but been there done that :D


:p

WEIRD, lol, fecking weird whats all that about then ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom