Yet another Jap bike is binned!!!

Fergie,

You seem to have a beef with anyone who has an opinion, maybe you need to get laid or something. Take Dseered advice and cool it...

I've said 'whatever' in that manner, because you seem to have a bone to pick with anyone who wishes to express themselfs. Also when I realise not to let things get to me and to let them go west and over my head!!!

In the end of the day its a forum to express different peoples opinions arranges meets and ideas etc and not to pick a fight with 'pistols drawn back to back' whilst walking at 10 paces before firing...

Anybody who knows me, knows that I'm opinionated but its harmless banter and just general chat !!..
 
Ha ha ha quality retort. To be fair on Fergie though he doesn't wait for ten paces... :D

Jeez!

I've forgotten what I was debating!

Probably another biker with the "Police persecute me, why can't I speed, freedom of everything, blah blah blah" chip on the shoulder!:D

And as for ten paces, why wait. If you're gonna shoot, shoot. If not, put the pistol away and ride into the sunset.
(at the legal limit of course!:D )
 
the majority of law abiding bikers suffer because there is a minority of bikers who think that as soon as they close their visors and hop on a bike, they can do whatever they like on the road....regardless.
i am 100% positive bikers are targetted on a very regular basis simply because its easy. we only come out at weekends, only when its sunny and there is normally lots of us out! accidents happen and more often with quite serious consequences. so the police will use the opportunity to do preventative policing in the hope it may just calm everyone down.
its only an opinion!
 
OK Fergie,

BANG,





oh by the way mate your rear tyre is flat.. Good job i missed you I'm a rubbish shot anyway !!!!!
 
Blimey - I take a day off and just hark at you lot! :D Plenty to discuss here......

OK, we DO get singled out, but we (as an identifiable group) DO deserve it because of the minority of idiots. It's the same for football fans and teenagers if one thinks about it. The police do target such groups and do work where the trouble is likely to occur. Tarred with the same brush springs to mind.

The police do hide though, and that is purely to catch offenders, not in any sense an attempt to promote safer riding. It is not pro-active policing in the slightest. How carefully does EVERYONE drive when confronted with the jam sandwich traffic car? I am perfect when one's around and visible. The traffic car promotes a "bubble" of safe drivers all around it - perfect manners, road sense, congeniality and safety. Remove the "bubble" and all hell can and does break loose. Personally I could live with more jam sandwiches around. When they're seen they're brilliant at keeping the traffic in check.

We ALL speed and we all enjoy good roads and good group activity. What with me, Fergie and Samie there's bound to be some clashing going on :D There's right and wrong all around here. But no need to fall out about it. If we can't have opinions that differ AND discuss them openly then there is a big problem. Opinions are like arses - everyone has one and they're all different. Don't flaunt them in public if you can't take the ridicule, or the reactions. Like Sticky says avoid the personal and discuss the issues.
 
Back
Top Bottom