Hi guys,
I sold my 748 bip registration number X384AWA on here a few years ago, this is a bike I massively regret selling and would potentially be in the market to buy it back (it's this or a italian import 748SP). I know it went to Scotland and then got sold again, this is a long shot but it would be nice to know its where abouts.
It was a black Frankie Chili rep, with red frame, black wrinkle finish swingarm and footrest hangers.
Here is the link to the orginal advert
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum...-mileage-£2850&p=199888&highlight=#post199888
Thanks
Adam
I sold my 748 bip registration number X384AWA on here a few years ago, this is a bike I massively regret selling and would potentially be in the market to buy it back (it's this or a italian import 748SP). I know it went to Scotland and then got sold again, this is a long shot but it would be nice to know its where abouts.
It was a black Frankie Chili rep, with red frame, black wrinkle finish swingarm and footrest hangers.
Here is the link to the orginal advert
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum...-mileage-£2850&p=199888&highlight=#post199888
Thanks
Adam
Last edited: