Scottch
Ninja Poopy Psycho
Did anyone else catch the action from Philip Island at the weekend?
I honestly believed Bayliss had race 1 in the bag - in the lead for 17 of 22 laps.
He was clearly out to dominate the proceedings but in doing so turn the rear tyre into jelly.
So, who gets their arse booted for that?
Does Troy get a rollicking for trying too hard too early being too aggressive with the hoop? Should Troy really have known better and not worked the hoop so hard?
Who actually picks the compounds for race day? I don't think Troy would've picked the tyre. He would have given feedback to his race engineer throughout practice and qualifying and a decision would've been made for him that should've given the best grip/longevity for the track (temperature) conditions on race morning.
Anyone know how this decision is made?
Glad to see he got his deserved rewards in race 2 :thumbs:
BTW, how lucky was Corser?
I think he got really lucky from his Barros/Blade interface!
2 rounds down, Bayliss leads the way! Long may it continue :thumbs:
I honestly believed Bayliss had race 1 in the bag - in the lead for 17 of 22 laps.
He was clearly out to dominate the proceedings but in doing so turn the rear tyre into jelly.
So, who gets their arse booted for that?
Does Troy get a rollicking for trying too hard too early being too aggressive with the hoop? Should Troy really have known better and not worked the hoop so hard?
Who actually picks the compounds for race day? I don't think Troy would've picked the tyre. He would have given feedback to his race engineer throughout practice and qualifying and a decision would've been made for him that should've given the best grip/longevity for the track (temperature) conditions on race morning.
Anyone know how this decision is made?
Glad to see he got his deserved rewards in race 2 :thumbs:
BTW, how lucky was Corser?
I think he got really lucky from his Barros/Blade interface!
2 rounds down, Bayliss leads the way! Long may it continue :thumbs: