There is so little bike parking in the North East of the USA. Many times I have had to park in a standard car spot just to come out to my bike pushed aside so a car can squeeze in to the spot. I used to do bad things to those cars but I ride much less on the street the older I get and have not had an incident in years.
One of the problems over here is that councils white line a zone in a car park to allow several bikes but that's it. With no actual physical width restrictions, it's not unusual to find a car across several places
Very limited motorbike parking here in Guildford. If memory serves from last time I checked. There’s 1 car park with a small number of motorbike spaces and a lot of ringgo managed car parks that encourage bikers to pay for a whole bay like a car.
We recently got beryl bikes so a number of spaces springing up for them. The seem to like having a swim in the canal so be interesting to see if they last.
Old pic but used to annoy the fuck out of me. My Multi and this was outside a fecking bike shop, found out the cars belonged to the workers in the bike shop ffs.
I was always of the opinion that owning an Italian motorcycle gave you the right to bump it onto the plinth of any city centre statue and then strut around like you own the place. All this dedicated parking malarkey is surely for other country manufacturers products
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.