Why?

Dox

Elite Member
Subscriber
This is a thread for anyone wondering 'why' about anything.

It could be that you're looking for an answer to the why...or it could be rhetorical.

To start it off - why do clothes cost the same for the smallest size as the largest size?

Mens 28" jeans cost the same as the 48" - there must be twice the material in them. Are the slim subsidising the fat?

This is a thread for anyone wondering 'why' about anything.

It could be that you're looking for an answer to the why...or it could be rhetorical.

To start it off - why do clothes cost the same for the smallest size as the largest size?

Mens 28" jeans cost the same as the 48" - there must be twice the material in them. Are the slim subsidising the fat?
It's important that the fatties remain clothed at all times. Subsidising them is in our interest.

Why won't my 10 year old Samsung Smart TV that has only been used a dozen times not link and show any channels from my Virgin Media Box now I need to use it in my new TV snug :mad:

So the nerds don't pollute this one.
fc2903fea6805b337f7c77659212e429.gif

"The Lord President is why, the Lord Justice Clerk is why, every High Court judge is why, the Lord Advocate is why, the Solicitor General is why, the chief constable is why, every deputy chief constable is why, every assistant chief constable is why, the head of the Law Society is why, the head of the Faculty of Advocates is whyand every prison governor is why."

Why?

"The Lord President is why, the Lord Justice Clerk is why, every High Court judge is why, the Lord Advocate is why, the Solicitor General is why, the chief constable is why, every deputy chief constable is why, every assistant chief constable is why, the head of the Law Society is why, the head of the Faculty of Advocates is whyand every prison governor is why."

Why?

angry-cute-panda-sticker-ykvhnhhvcz24zssn.gif

Back