Who's in Northumberland area?

Scotty and Marky Mark are Newcastle area, so far there are no pins in the member map for Northumberland, until now :)

Where are you in Nortumberland?? we occasionally get up to the cafe at Falstone and Borderduc is just over the border near Peebles
 
Gizmo said:
Scotty and Marky Mark are Newcastle area, so far there are no pins in the member map for Northumberland, until now :)

Where are you in Nortumberland?? we occasionally get up to the cafe at Falstone and Borderduc is just over the border near Peebles

near Hexham mate. The borders are my playground :) Mine I tell you!
 
Popeye said:
near Hexham mate. The borders are my playground :) Mine I tell you!

Yup, good choice, north up to Keilder, west to Alston and the back roads over to Weardale if needed as well and all only 20 minutes oot of toon and Westgate road. Did you get the bike from M and S then??
 
Loving the sunshine from the confines of my office cell.

Did a 40mile cycle run on Sunday round your way popeye. Started at Stocksfield and then did a big loop round Prudoe and back. It mostly rained and i was wrecked after it!!
 
I dont live up there but any excuse to get the bike up there and I'm on it. Usually up via Middleton in Teesdale, Alston, Hexham etc.

Ian, its only a shortish hop over for you! You should ride up there more. Plenty of top roads. Got me thinking bout a run up to Kielder now.
 
Gizmo said:
Yup, good choice, north up to Keilder, west to Alston and the back roads over to Weardale if needed as well and all only 20 minutes oot of toon and Westgate road. Did you get the bike from M and S then??
Seem to remember you askin me that question too, Gizmo!

Hiya Popeye, I'm here as well - Morpeth side
 
We'll have to have a mass (well a handful anyway) get together/rideout soon.

I'll bring along a few Northern Monkeys (see Visordown) with half a promise that the'll behave themselves :)

Describe the way you ride for guidance purposes only ;)

Me, peg to peg, flat out to Carter Bar.

fan of track days, race schools and the Nurburgring :)

You?
 
Back
Top Bottom