Gizmo Forum Geek Nov 12, 2006 #2 I can't make it Pete, i'm presenting our new bike line up Monday/Tuesday then have to catch a flight v early Wednesday
I can't make it Pete, i'm presenting our new bike line up Monday/Tuesday then have to catch a flight v early Wednesday
dseered New member Nov 12, 2006 #3 Not just sure I can either Pete, I'm in Manchester 2moro night and may have another meeting on Tuesday, not sure just yet !
Not just sure I can either Pete, I'm in Manchester 2moro night and may have another meeting on Tuesday, not sure just yet !
rockjock620 New member Nov 13, 2006 #4 It wasn't posted on the scrolling banner that's the only reason I asked. I'll be going anyway. That's guaranteed to ensure nobody else does!
It wasn't posted on the scrolling banner that's the only reason I asked. I'll be going anyway. That's guaranteed to ensure nobody else does!
rockjock620 New member Nov 13, 2006 #5 Gizmo said: I can't make it Pete, i'm presenting our new bike line up Monday/Tuesday then have to catch a flight v early Wednesday Click to expand... where are you presenting them then?
Gizmo said: I can't make it Pete, i'm presenting our new bike line up Monday/Tuesday then have to catch a flight v early Wednesday Click to expand... where are you presenting them then?
Scotty New member Nov 13, 2006 #6 i could go since its just down the road from work (in my head at least) but it will be dark hummm
rockjock620 New member Nov 13, 2006 #7 check here before you leave, as I might not go if the turnout will be low.
rockjock620 New member Nov 14, 2006 #9 not going tonight, weather's looking @@@@, the dark is dark now and Bonham's Motor Auction viewing is tonight at the showground.
not going tonight, weather's looking @@@@, the dark is dark now and Bonham's Motor Auction viewing is tonight at the showground.
Scotty New member Nov 14, 2006 #10 was just going to say im botteling it an all was cold on the way to work thismorning cant see it being much warmer on the way west / home
was just going to say im botteling it an all was cold on the way to work thismorning cant see it being much warmer on the way west / home