whoop hall

steve999

New member
enjoyed the meet at whoop hall, it was good to put faces to a few names.what a nice place, good to find a posh place that welcomes bikers .sorry holding you up on the way home pete front tyre finally gave up so new one on tomorrow at bfm.£80 fitted and balanced not bad
 
'tis a great spot, specially when the suns oot like last night. Cumberland sausage sarnie is always spot on too!
 
Yes definately a pleasant spot to spend a sunny evening . I just wish my sodding bike would start when its time to leave :( Everyone went last night , I put the key in and nothing :banghead: It seems everytime I sort one part of the starter system another part gives up the ghost ,Looks like the starter switch needs a coat of looking at now . That aside it was a good evening :cool:
 
sorry about that i feel guilty for shooting off but the woman was starting to feel the cold how did you get home
 
Dont worry about it Steve , I,m getting quite good at glowering at the bike when it refuses to play :mad2: :D It eventually started after lots of pressing of starter button and tugging of wires ,As a last resort I would have shorted out the solenoid terminals that would have tought the git a lesson :D

Aaaah the joys of owning a 17 year old nearly classic , I can't even console myself with the thought that its worth a fortune :D
 
mine had/has a similar problem. On the RTL recce ride we were parked up in Whitehaven, everybody started up and rolled away, same thing! Remove fairing, lift seat, wiggle fuses, wires, connectors and it started. Mmmmm.......... I have shorted across the relay pins with a temporary(?) switch up in the top fairing. Have a look next time we meet up.
 
steve999 said:
enjoyed the meet at whoop hall, it was good to put faces to a few names.what a nice place, good to find a posh place that welcomes bikers .sorry holding you up on the way home pete front tyre finally gave up so new one on tomorrow at bfm.£80 fitted and balanced not bad


it's OK mate I was going slow anyway - the sun was in me eyes! :cool:
 
rockjock620 said:
it's OK mate I was going slow anyway - the sun was in me eyes! :cool:

were u riding backwards?

Did wonder how i caught you guys up after 5 min head start, i was going for it but didn't expect to catch up :p
 
oh yes i remember now we turned left at the roundabout and i did not see you again i did not know that was you as you were in diguise (not riding a duke)
 
Back
Top Bottom