What the Priest saw ...

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
blatantly pinched from another forum

A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, "Father, it
has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie
Green every week for the last month."
The priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three
'Hail Mary's'."

Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two
months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green
twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Green?"
"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.
"Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten 'Hail Mary's'."
The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his
sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church.

All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle
and sits down in front of the Altar. Her dress is green and very short,
with matching shiny emerald green shoes.
The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whimpering asks, "Is that Fannie Green?"
The altar boy replies, ......................... .....

"No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes"
 
If I could get away with just a smilie (min 10 characters on here) it would be

:weed:
 
Exactly... glad you've recognised you've got a problem, that's the first step to resolving it, great stuff :p
 
Scottch said:
blatantly pinched from another forum

A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, "Father, it
has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie
Green every week for the last month."
The priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three
'Hail Mary's'."

Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two
months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green
twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Green?"
"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.
"Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten 'Hail Mary's'."
The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his
sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church.

All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle
and sits down in front of the Altar. Her dress is green and very short,
with matching shiny emerald green shoes.
The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whimpering asks, "Is that Fannie Green?"
The altar boy replies, ......................... .....

"No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes"

I've just wet myself laughing. I'm crap at remembering jokes let alone telling them so keep it up...
 
That is dire!!! Its the way Scott writes them......... NOT!

Did you pinch that from reallyunfunnybolloxcrapjokes.com????? ;)
 
Davieravie said:
That is dire!!! Its the way Scott writes them......... NOT!

Did you pinch that from reallyunfunnybolloxcrapjokes.com????? ;)
dav ie thats a bit harsh........scott is the reallyunfunnybolloxcrapjokes.com website and you know that ;)
eyebrow waxer;) ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom