Warranty work (749) where to look ??

White wheels, scottoiler, pressure washer.... you haven't got a clue have you?

Say good-bye to your bearings, white wheels will be the least of your worries Ian!
 
DSRD

Your chosen shoppe should let you know if anything major needs replacing, eg chain and sprockets, clutch, its then your call on how big the bill ends up.

Brake pads are pretty cheap to do so they might just do 'em without mentioning first.

If you don't know yer spanner from yer spanny pipe then it's best left to those that do!

Clutches do seem to be a bit of a service item but I see you might need a repair as well!!

Has the bike gone to Ducati Leeds? Was in there on Saturday, very nice selection of shiny bikes, some monsters with retro type paint jobs that looked very good.

Ray.
 
dseered said:
Guys, chill out, all will be fine, I have a cunning plan, well I have a mate buying a diesel pressure washer :D :D :D :D

I've got one already Ian - but I don't use it on me bikes.

I think you're better with just a bucket of warm soapy water and a decent sponge mate.

Like Jon says, bearings/chain etc aren't the best things to be blitzing with 1000psi of hot water mate ;)
 
It's when he watches the Ducati 749 Testastretta decals whizz across the pavement he realises the error of his ways :D
 
Back
Top Bottom