WARNING!, WARNING!

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
Tomoorow, I go back to the Minor Injuries Clinic and from there straight to the station and then travel to London. On Monday, I have an appointment as some medical place just below The Shard. I am staying nearby on Sunday and Monday nights. I dunno what my Wi-Fi situation will be, but I am taking a tablet.

If I don't post (as is my right) I have no need for the Police to be called in order to break their way in to my house.

If I do die over the next few days, then everyone here is absolved from responsibility. Let me die in peace!!!!

OK?
 
I am in London, near The Shard, and have good WiFi. Just checked my front door (for I have RING cameras) and my front door is still intact, You lot are slipping, but the Police do like 1:30 am to break in. Sleeping is not allowed!!!
 
I can see the news in the morning. In London in the early hours, police launched a raid on a hotel room and took away a man who was screaming "you bunch of Guinness's" . It's not known which bunch he meant, more at 10
 
Tomoorow, I go back to the Minor Injuries Clinic and from there straight to the station and then travel to London. On Monday, I have an appointment as some medical place just below The Shard. I am staying nearby on Sunday and Monday nights. I dunno what my Wi-Fi situation will be, but I am taking a tablet.

If I don't post (as is my right) I have no need for the Police to be called in order to break their way in to my house.

If I do die over the next few days, then everyone here is absolved from responsibility. Let me die in peace!!!!

OK?
Hopefully taking one tablet shouldn't kill you.
 
Back
Top Bottom