mbg
New member
Just to clear up a few points and clarify misinformation/gossip which has been brought to my attention recently.
1 Walter's bikes are now in the ownership of his daughter Sara
2 Sara has no intention of selling any of the bikes
3 Any bikes which are on my premises are there with Sara's full knowledge and at her request
4 I have NEVER refused to allow any of Walter's bikes to be removed from my premises
5 I don't bite! If anyone still has any questions regarding the bikes I can pass them on.
6 Please do not pass on misinformation. If you don't know, don't make it up.
The bikes appear to present a purchasing opportunity to some but please remember that to those who were closest to Walter they have a much deeper meaning.
1 Walter's bikes are now in the ownership of his daughter Sara
2 Sara has no intention of selling any of the bikes
3 Any bikes which are on my premises are there with Sara's full knowledge and at her request
4 I have NEVER refused to allow any of Walter's bikes to be removed from my premises
5 I don't bite! If anyone still has any questions regarding the bikes I can pass them on.
6 Please do not pass on misinformation. If you don't know, don't make it up.
The bikes appear to present a purchasing opportunity to some but please remember that to those who were closest to Walter they have a much deeper meaning.