A Marmite bike indeed, to me it is the same as Bimota. I am not a fan of Bimota but i have heard the Vyrus is something special, the bike gets tailor made to your body stance so it's an Italian suit if you like.I would love to have one of these.
A Marmite bike indeed, to me it is the same as Bimota. I am not a fan of Bimota but i have heard the Vyrus is something special, the bike gets tailor made to your body stance so it's an Italian suit if you like.![]()
A Marmite bike indeed, to me it is the same as Bimota. I am not a fan of Bimota but i have heard the Vyrus is something special, the bike gets tailor made to your body stance so it's an Italian suit if you like.![]()
I know, trying to think if Bimoto and Vyrus do them in NERO?
No, just in non Glossy BlackI know, trying to think if Bimoto and Vyrus do them in NERO?