AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
I am getting ready for the new year - financially,
I have put a watch on several shares so that I can watch them climb steadily and I will buy the best ones, if I get a settlement in April. That will mean that although the shares will still show as relentless climbers in the watch list, the ones that I actually pay money for, will drop down the toilet
Continuing with these excellent decisions, I have started a fixed rate account at 5.1% as interest rate are supposed to fall in 2024. Now that I have bet on them falling, be assured that interest rates will fly through the roof next year.
Always fun playing about with money

I have put a watch on several shares so that I can watch them climb steadily and I will buy the best ones, if I get a settlement in April. That will mean that although the shares will still show as relentless climbers in the watch list, the ones that I actually pay money for, will drop down the toilet
Continuing with these excellent decisions, I have started a fixed rate account at 5.1% as interest rate are supposed to fall in 2024. Now that I have bet on them falling, be assured that interest rates will fly through the roof next year.
Always fun playing about with money