Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

Wether we believe as a reader but no means a scholar or teller and preacher the history and writings become real and a real warning to us!! Why has Gods writings been made a piss take?? The powers that be are full of shit and taking away your mental power and beliefs, it's all been made out to be bollox for a reason!! Did the Sumarians and wake up with a gag for the sheer fuck of it in 5300 BC to 1940 bc, if they did fair play but i beg to differ!! :)
I second that illegible mix of nonsensical rambling :)(y)
 
This is one of the Red Dwarfs best gags of all time!!

 
Last edited:
Get the book and it is a great help to when you have had enough, it a real eye opener to thoghts on life. We all need a bit of something to think about and get you fixed into getting things no matter what.

 
I stopped it at one minute to check the first claim. Easily explained by wiki…no mystery…
He didn't even try to segue into the next rickety claim, just bang fact, bang fact, but after so easily debunking the very first claim, I am not wasting my life.
How many times do i have to spell it out TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT, I have no interest in your opinion or anybody elses opinion. Youtube is full of shit and life is to short to give any opinion to others, if you need me to spell it out to you again then go and speak to the nearest wall!!
If you think wikipedia is stone cold fact then schindler's list is fact written and directed by a filmaker called steven spielberg who is not a historian or a anthropologist and Road runner and Wile e coyote is a documentary!!

​

 
Last edited:
How many times do i have to spell it out TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT, I have no interest in your opinion or anybody elses opinion. Youtube is full of shit and life is to short to give any opinion to others, if you need me to spell it out to you again then go and speak to the nearest wall!!
Could you spell it out again please :unsure:
 
How many times do i have to spell it out TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT, I have no interest in your opinion or anybody elses opinion. Youtube is full of shit and life is to short to give any opinion to others, if you need me to spell it out to you again then go and speak to the nearest wall!!
If you think wikipedia is stone cold fact then schindler's list is fact written and directed by a filmaker called steven spielberg who is not a historian or a anthropologist and Road runner and wile e coyote is a documentary!!

​

Yeah, well, I get that, but if you post Youtube shit, expect people to comment on it. Mainly so other people dont waste their time looking at it.
Take a load off mate…
IMG_2825.webp
 
Yeah, well, I get that, but if you post Youtube shit, expect people to comment on it. Mainly so other people dont waste their time looking at it.
Take a load off mate…
View attachment 137145
FFS... please use the forum features that hide such depravation from hurting our eyes.... Nice bikes in the background.
Can you imaging the depreciation on that sofa etc... shop price to pre-owned... £500 to zero in 20'
 
FFS... please use the forum features that hide such depravation from hurting our eyes.... Nice bikes in the background.
Can you imaging the depreciation on that sofa etc... shop price to pre-owned... £500 to zero in 20'
Sorry.... forgot about this demographic, perhaps if it is comfortable?
1745928794195.webp


Nothing wrong with the correct colour suit in the libary...
1745928868100.webp
 
Rowley was a QC, Queens Counsel
You're QC, queer Guinness 🤔 :whistle::D
I've a few customers that are QC* and the second one you mentioned.... nothing wrong with taking the pink pound... metaphorically of course.
*Both the wife and I have spent enough time in education, but those guys take it to an extreme.
Please note I don't take being called a Guinness or a queer as an insult. The first is subjective and the second just isn't true.
 
I've a few customers that are QC* and the second one you mentioned.... nothing wrong with taking the pink pound... metaphorically of course.
*Both the wife and I have spent enough time in education, but those guys take it to an extreme.
Please note I don't take being called a Guinness or a queer as an insult. The first is subjective and the second just isn't true.
Please note, it wasn't personal Paul, just 'avin a giraffe at your expense, infact please take it as a term of endearment, boomshankar auld lad (y)
 
Back
Top Bottom