Valencia Pics

dseered said:
The one on the gravel, were yu winded, crying or just regaining your composure ?

The gearshift had bent and the linking bar was also mishapen and I was deciding how to get it into neutral!!!!!:D That gravel is soooo deep, we couldn't move it!

I just thought that pic was funny cos it looks like i'm on my knees crying!!!:D :D
 
martin it looks like it really was a good few days for you apart from the sore bits good pics what did it cost to get the bike out there just out of interest
 
Freak said:
So was the photo with Jezza taken before you went gravel trapping then :p

Nah, after - unbelievably!!!:D

When I went down it was on the left side both times! Just some clever photographing!

The bike is totally fine Ian, I was fairly cranked over when it went down so it slid gently to a stop, the crash bungs worked beautifully, not even the lockstops got hurt!!:) I was really lucky!
 
Back
Top Bottom