UpNorth's busiest day

Gizmo

Forum Geek
A big thank you to everyone who's joined recently and all those who are now visiting regularly, today has been the busiest since we started just 3 months ago - Most number of people posting and most number of registered users visiting never mind guest numbers, thanks it makes it all worthwhile when i see those stats and know people are using it. wish i could track how many people use the main site as well.
 
tricky said:
Goog job there's not a rewards scheme for the DUN. Dseered would have cleaned up.

oh, there is, somewhere in my stats i can find out who is top referrer.....
 
I'm a stealth referer though, do it by U2U and PM ;)

Oh and secret cards that I have produced, just refining them, will then announce the service, yours will be ready for Sunday Gizmo !
 
dseered said:
I'm a stealth referer though, do it by U2U and PM ;)

Oh and secret cards that I have produced, just refining them, will then announce the service, yours will be ready for Sunday Gizmo !

my new weapon - the upnorth logo number plate should be here tomorrow :D
 
Looking at stock you need that plotter setting off again, will be run dry this weekend once I have fullfilled SAE orders and taken the remains out on Sunday !
 
I think between you two the DUN will be able to offer courses on Marketing soon, maybe a little earner :)
 
Well done Mikey,
You deserve a big round of applause and a huge pat on the back for the months of effort you have put into making this site the huge success it is.:hail:

It's been a great help to us in the store and we are really trying to promote it to get more people involved. I'm sure it is just the very beginning of how this site is going to build.

I just cant tell you how impressed we all are in our store and at Ducati UK, plus I know Charlie at Ducati Leeds is just as impressed.

Keep up the very good work mate, will see you soon.

Mart:D
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Well done Mikey,
You deserve a big round of applause and a huge pat on the back for the months of effort you have put into making this site the huge success it is.:hail:

It's been a great help to us in the store and we are really trying to promote it to get more people involved. I'm sure it is just the very beginning of how this site is going to build.

I just cant tell you how impressed we all are in our store and at Ducati UK, plus I know Charlie at Ducati Leeds is just as impressed.

Keep up the very good work mate, will see you soon.

Mart:D
its so busy now cause of that top poster thing nobody wants to be last do they :comp2:
 
Back
Top Bottom