Up North Chrismas Bash At Pibbow's Place

Finally made it home to the Borders late last night (and no, it was not because I fell asleep on the bus and woke up in an Edinburgh bus garage... not this year anyway !). Great to read all the posts from the inaugural DUN Xmas bash at Pibbow's and I think the unanimous verdict is that we had a TERRIFIC time and that this should become an annual event !.:cheers:

Just to add a few thoughts of my own (being too gassed to remember to put them in my crappy speech on the night) this was a tremendous finale to the first year of Ducati UpNorth and what a great bunch of guys and girls it has brought together !. We've had some great rideouts and meets over the year eg

Hartside Polar Run in April
Hizzy Run in May
RTL in June
Dalesman's Dash in July
Midgie Masher in August
Hartside in September
Dash to the Thrash for a Lithuanian Lapdance in October (aka The Titty Trundle)

And then the Xmas bash on Arran to cap it all as a great finale to the year !. Superb !.

So, my thanks to...

-everyone who came to Arran, especially the two Steves all the way from Yorkshire (and who managed fine without a translator too ).
-Pete and Mary for putting on a great dinner and for their hospitality. Lovely hotel, and highly recommended.
-whoever gave me my present of "air guitar" plus @air-piece to match. Thanks too, to Ranald "Stop the bus" Hendrix for tuition on the night !. Alas, though, it's back in the box until next year's do....
-the pharmaceutical industry for making Paracetamol
-the three Xmas Santas. Phwoaarrr !. You're definitely booked for next year.
-Mr MacBrayne for two nice smooth crossings
-Iain for giving me a lift from Glasgow to Ardrossan
-Gizmo for setting up and superbly managing the whole DUN website and forum, as none of this would have happened otherwise

Enough blathering on, though, so let me wish everyone at DUN a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year in 2007. Bring it on !!

:xmas_emot:
 
Last edited:
mmmmm - now let me think Tam.... :scratchhead: :scratchhead:







this one perhaps??? :D :D :D
 
Last edited:
With his new found powers of levitation, Niall lifted Tam from the carpet with the greatest of ease

attachment.php
 
I know I'm probably boring you all now but I found this really cute one of a guy we all love dearly .........






well - according to the other thread that is!!! :D
 
I've been reading these posts and quietly chuckling to myself and being almost relieved not to have gone coz I'm sure I would have sercome to some awful ridicule by now... but i must say, I'm seeing alot of images of Lynn's legs while in the Santa atire. Now I'm not complaining - lovely things, the pair of them!!! :o ;)


(can't spell either toniite!!!
 
Im pretty sure if I'd been, there would have been a photo titled

& here's DD - asleep face down in his soup :cheers: :doh:

looks like you all had one hell of a gig

2007.............BRING IT ON
 
Steve748 said:
I think the finger is for the photographer!

absolutely spot on Steve :thumbs:

apologies Jan ----- def not meant for you :) and not for Ian either as I have never had the pleasure of meeting him :(
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I've been reading these posts and quietly chuckling to myself and being almost relieved not to have gone coz I'm sure I would have sercome to some awful ridicule by now... but i must say, I'm seeing alot of images of Lynn's legs while in the Santa atire. Now I'm not complaining - lovely things, the pair of them!!! :o ;)


(can't spell either toniite!!!

:o sadly they are not mine Ed :o I cut and paste Paul's legs onto my pics as they are far far better than mine will ever be ;) :D
 
Oh that's a pleasure to look forward to Lynn! (and completely different to the dubious pleasure of meeting, for instance, Gordon!)
 
there's nothing dubious about Oor Gordon ... other than perhaps his lack of punctuation on some occassions. Ain't that right Gordon ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom