Unreserved apology

  • Thread starter Thread starter berto
  • Start date Start date
B

berto

Just visiting
:furious: As a few of you may know I have a habit of being a wee bit on the cheeky side(moi?).Recently I made what I thought was a quaint quip at someone whom I consider a friend and I crossed the rubicon on this one.For this I am truely sorry(Not for the quip but for the offence).
I would NEVER intend to cause any hurt/anger/upset to the people who matter to me(I don't care for the others though).
I would just like to reitterate to the people that matter that I will not be changing my views but would like to apologise in advance to the next good guy whom takes offence....
I LOVE YOU ALL(but not you!):thumbs:
 
OK, so who's logged in as Rab then?

Does this mean the bars open? it'll be a cheap one as TP's on water now :D
 
Ha ha, well there you go eh? Berto - you have to get on your bike and come down to Squires in June. Don't ask the date because I can't remember, but it might well be a laugh as a certain Mr. Yerbury has deigned to get his Southern arse up North for the weekend. Come on man, you know it makes sense!
 
Someone dropped a box of steel toe capped boots on his head today from the 4th rack up........I think its just a blip.........Normal service will resume soon!! :dizzy: :dizzy:
 
Freak said:
OK, so who's logged in as Rab then?

Does this mean the bars open? it'll be a cheap one as TP's on water now :D

I was - I'm after a LARGE beer right now!

Make that two LARGE beers .... actually, make that ...
 
T P said:
I was - I'm after a LARGE beer right now!

Make that two LARGE beers .... actually, make that ...

Austrailian beers Tony meant.....thats 1 of our Pints :p Or in other words a whole night out for an Aussie :p :p
 
awww good to see you be a grown up young man:p

I'll have a not so wee drink for you... err, actually i think I've had too mucho to drink already anyway:beer: to cheer myself up after redundancy notices finally went round at work today

C, signing off with the hiccups!:eek:
 
mrpppphhh nnnnnssskfft ccccan't fffight it m m much longer nnnneed t t to be s s sarcastic ssssoon...I will be there DD let me know how much for tickets...£75 each....ya tit!!!! AAAAAh thats better!!!
 
you can be sarcastic to me if you want... i know that all i have to do is show you my pants and it will scare you into silence :kiss: :censored: :hug:
 
I wasn't scared Lil I just couldn't wait to get back for a shower(:jerkoff:) If you know what I mean ya big hunny!!!!
 
pmsl....

if those pants do it for you then you have bigger problems than I originally thought....

:shocked: :crazy:
 
:hail: To the mistress of the big pants with the couch stuffing comin oot the top:twak:
 
Tease,tease,tease that's all you ever do....I dunno how littlejohn copes with you!!
 
Desmodog said:
.......... you have to get on your bike and come down to Squires in June. Don't ask the date because I can't remember.......


That'll be the 17th-18th June.


I'll post it up in events :D
 
just a quick look at the members map and i see that berto's actually invadeing the north east , im worried.
 
Back
Top Bottom