Pict
Elite Member
I know 'Tyres' is 2nd only to 'Oil' on forums but here goes..
848 on OE Pirellis, 1300 miles.
I am doing;
Monday 24th ERS Track Evening
Friday 28th DG Track Evening
Sat 29th Focused Events all day K/Hill (still to be booked)
Weds 2nd Focused Events all day Cadwell Park
Question is (cos I have no experience of ANY Pirellis) if I do Knockhill Saturday, will I need to change rubber before Cadwell? I would have thought not, what do you guys reckon?
When I do change, what is recommended road/track tyre - I like Michelin Pilot Power 2CT; are they still up to the job or are there better options out there??
848 on OE Pirellis, 1300 miles.
I am doing;
Monday 24th ERS Track Evening
Friday 28th DG Track Evening
Sat 29th Focused Events all day K/Hill (still to be booked)
Weds 2nd Focused Events all day Cadwell Park
Question is (cos I have no experience of ANY Pirellis) if I do Knockhill Saturday, will I need to change rubber before Cadwell? I would have thought not, what do you guys reckon?
When I do change, what is recommended road/track tyre - I like Michelin Pilot Power 2CT; are they still up to the job or are there better options out there??