Hickey wins followed by Deano and Micky D.
John in 5th.
I’ll be there tomorrow, no doubt the rain will come with me.Suns out cracking the flags , so busy too , we watched from the trafalgar![]()
![]()
Bit surprised how busy it’s been in practice week and yes rain due tomorrow eveningI’ll be there tomorrow, no doubt the rain will come with me.
Must be lovely seeing the Island come alive.
Don’t know , it’s possible if the weather is good and everything runs on timeIncident at Ago’s, hopefully everyone is ok.
Will the race be moved to Monday Mark?
Where’s the photosHickey wins followed by Deano and Micky D.
John in 5th.
His telephoto lens is bustedWhere’s the photos![]()
I’m not there yet you lunatic, @Markduc is so blame him.Where’s the photos![]()
He’s a bad unI’m not there yet you lunatic, @Markduc is so blame him.
No, I’m on the Ben from Heysham.
Dunno didn’t read that bit , it was stuck in Liverpool this afternoonNo, I’m on the Ben from Heysham.
Why is there a delay?