Track Day Fairings

Pict

Elite Member
I previously used Replicast GRP race fairings on the old 853, which were excellent, but have been having a scout around the net and came across Moto Gp Ricambi S.r.l.

350Euro + freight for ABS fairing incl seat unit seems pretty decent (depending on exchange rate when ordering)

Has anyone had any dealings with / experience of Moto Gp Ricambi S.r.l.?

How sad am I; haven't had the bike a week and already looking forward to next years track days.. (no answer required to that part ;))
 
I use Replicast on my bikes - not cheap but you gets what you pay for. :) Just bought two full sets from them for my 2010 bikes inc a set of 1098 bodywork which I'm very happy with.


Ricambi sell loads of stuff on British Ebay and their feedback levels seem to be good. However, I asked them a question about an item on ebay and they couldn't be arsed to get back to me - so I could couldn't be arsed to buy, thats not a comment on their quality though.........
 
Back
Top Bottom