Too much Racing on TV

DarkMike

New member
i think the lack of watching racing and then the amount I subjected myself to on Sunday has maybe over exposed me to it. In fact it had me thinking whether ive missed the enjoyment and excitement of the racing becuase there was so much of it on...

I mean -

first the 125gp
then the 250gp
then the motoGP
then British Superbikes

Either they where not that exciting racing as the only true bits I remember are -

Rossie Been Clipped
Pedrosa Pushing Cappirosi
Haslim highsiding big style
Kiyonari tearing it up on Full Wets
The yamaha boy that wiped out in the rain after touching the white line..

in fact maybe to much racing has made me forget that their was some really good racing.... or maybe it was the :beer:
 
better than the commonwealth games

Davieravie said:
Thats all I remember too! But its better than the Commonwealth Games!!!
cmon davie drilling holes in your teeth with a blunt hand drill is better than the commonwealth games.
half of them are just made up games anyway anything that gets points for artistic merit and sparkly outfits is not sport:comp2:
 
Maybe we need a one make Ducati race series based around Knockhill, Croft, Scarborough, and Oulton as a Southern venue. We could call it Desmo Fewie.

I'll get my bullet proof vest and go into hiding:D
 
Back
Top Bottom