To anyone waiting for stickers....

dseered

New member
I'm on to it, gonna weed some more out tonight, not sure if I can fulfil orders though with what I have left, SAE's are in order of arrival so I will do my best !
 
dseered said:
I'm on to it, gonna weed some more out tonight, not sure if I can fulfil orders though with what I have left, SAE's are in order of arrival so I will do my best !
Thanks very much Ian for your consideration. As you'll no doubt be aware - I still have contacts!!

No pressure then,

Cheers, Mac.
 
MAC said:
Thanks very much Ian for your consideration. As you'll no doubt be aware - I still have contacts!!

No pressure then,

Cheers, Mac.


Oh not again, weeding is the process of removing the 'wheat from the chaff' if you will ;)
 
Ian

I keep forgetting to say that I want some.... will have to sort something out, what do i need to do?
 
Back
Top Bottom