This weekend - Sun 14th May

i might make it for then, will be out with Linzi in the morning should be back about 12 ish and will head up.
 
twpd said:
I will be up at Hartside cafe for a coffee around midday if anyone fancies meeting up.
I've got a pass out from the kids, will be at Rothbury on Sun for an hour or so in the afternoon if it's niceish. Meeting up with a couple of guys from work that I've only met via email (no, it isn't at all sleazy!). Could do with some backup if anybody's up that way....?
 
Well I'll only be out if the weather picks up. I got thoroughly soaked yesterday on the way to Ducati Leeds from Malton - it got so cold that the bike's temp gauge dropped to "LO" whilst riding it, water was flowing out of my boots and my gloves filled up! My leathers will take days to dry....sadly for me I put faith in the weather forecast that said blazing sunshine when I set off to malton at 8am. :rolleyes:
 
Should be quite a few up there on Sunday, I think there is a memorial meet at the cafe for SupermotoSpike who died recently.
 
Well I am intending to be there but, only if the weather picks up and that's not looking likely atm. My leathers are still wet through.
 
Back
Top Bottom