rockjock620
New member
Right, just throwing in another RideOut here.
I've arranged to go MTBing on Monday so have found time to have a blast on Sunday. Usual start place but as it's an extra ride to the calendar I'll let you all have a lie-in - we won't leave there until 0930. Venue - Spurn Point, East Yorkshire.
If you haven't been there before, it's an absolutely gorgeous bird and wildlife sanctuary with superb views across the Humber from the lifeboat station and the remains of the old fort/gun emplacements. Then a run up the East Coast to Bridlington and return inland via the Wolds, Sledmere etc to York.
Steve748 will not need reminding of this one............
Any takers? TXT/Call me on 07711 391320 if you need more info. Pete
I've arranged to go MTBing on Monday so have found time to have a blast on Sunday. Usual start place but as it's an extra ride to the calendar I'll let you all have a lie-in - we won't leave there until 0930. Venue - Spurn Point, East Yorkshire.
If you haven't been there before, it's an absolutely gorgeous bird and wildlife sanctuary with superb views across the Humber from the lifeboat station and the remains of the old fort/gun emplacements. Then a run up the East Coast to Bridlington and return inland via the Wolds, Sledmere etc to York.
Steve748 will not need reminding of this one............
Any takers? TXT/Call me on 07711 391320 if you need more info. Pete