This Sat (9th June) Northumberland

Popeye

New member
A few like minded individuals heading out through the borders for a blast. Route tba but a few hours riding likely. Favourite roads a certainty.

Pace will be rapid but relatively safe ;)

Any takers?
 
Last edited:
1 x 996
1 x 748
1 x 749R
1 x Bandit 1750 (or however big the big bandit is these days ;) )


Any more for any more?
 
So how did it go then Geoff? Was that Karl on the 996?

Yep. The old man likes to get out once in a while to blow away the cobwebs from his slippers.

The day was an absolute belter!

Straight from ours to hartside (5 mins no time for tyres/engine to cool) then Keswick (lovely beef and gravy sarnie/pint of lime and soda at the pub next to the bottome car park) up the 595 through carlisle to the A7 for Hawick. dropped down to Kielder cafe for a cuppa. Rounded the lake then headed north again to Carter Bar. Back down the 696 to Ponty land and back across to Prudhoe. 250 miles or so of bliss int eh sunshine :D

Here's us on the way down form Hartside to Melmerby.


http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4991.htm

http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4992.htm

http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4993.htm


I'll pop a couple of piccies into gallery soon too.

Top day :)
 
I fancy a wee jaunt down to the other side of the Border round these roads, something I never done in a car or a bike. Sunday lunch sounds a good idea. I'll maybe come on the next one though, have to be after our holiday mind. :)
 
Yep. The old man likes to get out once in a while to blow away the cobwebs from his slippers.

The day was an absolute belter!

Straight from ours to hartside (5 mins no time for tyres/engine to cool) then Keswick (lovely beef and gravy sarnie/pint of lime and soda at the pub next to the bottome car park) up the 595 through carlisle to the A7 for Hawick. dropped down to Kielder cafe for a cuppa. Rounded the lake then headed north again to Carter Bar. Back down the 696 to Ponty land and back across to Prudhoe. 250 miles or so of bliss int eh sunshine :D

Here's us on the way down form Hartside to Melmerby.


http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4991.htm

http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4992.htm

http://www.hartsidepics.com/sat9thjune071/pages/_MG_4993.htm


I'll pop a couple of piccies into gallery soon too.

Top day :)

I'd like to know what my Southern Area Manager was doing so far North? Did he get a nose bleed? :confused:

I'll have to inspect his fuel receipts more carefully too.... :comp2:
 
I'd like to know what my Southern Area Manager was doing so far North? Did he get a nose bleed? :confused:

I'll have to inspect his fuel receipts more carefully too.... :comp2:


He just looks like him. No resemblance to persons living or dead was intended in the making of this rideout :)
 
I'd like to know what my Southern Area Manager was doing so far North? Did he get a nose bleed? :confused:

I'll have to inspect his fuel receipts more carefully too.... :comp2:

OOPS:o

Still he is one of us dispite his soft Southern living.:D


Come up next time there is always a spare bed and a place in the garage for another Ducati.

Who knows you might feel like staying as we now have running water indoor toilets and electric.:D

Seriously the more the merrier :beer: :beer: :beer:
 
Back
Top Bottom