This might see prices go up

I can't imagine ever buying one , or even wanting one .... what would be the point ?
But I did enjoy watching this series of restoration vids -

I don't think they ever mentioned the purchase price , or how much time and money they chucked at it ....
;)

"No road bike had come as close to a Grand Prix machine before this bike, and none have since."

Err, RC213V-S

Anymore?
👍 yeah, this one 😁
8614DEE5-D8A9-4DE7-9ACA-C0B3BAFC748B.jpeg

I can't imagine ever buying one , or even wanting one .... what would be the point ?
But I did enjoy watching this series of restoration vids -

I don't think they ever mentioned the purchase price , or how much time and money they chucked at it ....
;)
iirc they acquired the bike from the widow of the owner, it had been sitting stationary for years. Reading between the lines they took the bike FOC, restored it as a programme/project for their channel, then it was sold and they recovered their costs with the balance going back to the owner’s widow. Note that’s all hearsay though and not from the horse’s mouth.

iirc they acquired the bike from the widow of the owner, it had been sitting stationary for years. Reading between the lines they took the bike FOC, restored it as a programme/project for their channel, then it was sold and they recovered their costs with the balance going back to the owner’s widow. Note that’s all hearsay though and not from the horse’s mouth.
Sound like a pair of Guinnesss to me 🤔🤣

think it went back to the family

Back