The Weirdos

Common denominator??look for Tattoos they have to show everyone they have them all the young lads working with me are fucking covered in them and on every Baltic day they wear t-shirts or shorts the dumb fucks are always dying with colds and I wear shorts from 10c and up but these lads are frost hardy 😆
 
Common denominator??look for Tattoos they have to show everyone they have them all the young lads working with me are fucking covered in them and on every Baltic day they wear t-shirts or shorts the dumb fucks are always dying with colds and I wear shorts from 10c and up but these lads are frost hardy 😆
Whats the matter dude?, got out of bed the wrong side? :)
 
Ta
Common denominator??look for Tattoos they have to show everyone they have them all the young lads working with me are fucking covered in them and on every Baltic day they wear t-shirts or shorts the dumb fucks are always dying with colds and I wear shorts from 10c and up but these lads are frost hardy 😆


Tattooed women used to be a "sideshow attraction" at travelling fairs - nowadays they would be replaced with "Un-tattooed Women"
 
1712590153926.webp
 
Common denominator??look for Tattoos they have to show everyone they have them all the young lads working with me are fucking covered in them and on every Baltic day they wear t-shirts or shorts the dumb fucks are always dying with colds and I wear shorts from 10c and up but these lads are frost hardy 😆
Good point and I think that you have solved my mystery!!!
 
Whats the matter dude?, got out of bed the wrong side? :)
Its the truth 👀 my nephew is in my factory the poor cunnnt does be freezing but you think the stupid fucker would put a sweatshirt on 😆😆 has to show the SLEEVE off 😆 😆 I couldn't give a fuck if he's naked as long as he shows up for work in steel toe caps 👀 also he's a gent so that's more important .. I hate tats but I'd not judge anyone for having them it's a personal thing but next time you are out have a look see 👀
 
Its the truth 👀 my nephew is in my factory the poor cunnnt does be freezing but you think the stupid fucker would put a sweatshirt on 😆😆 has to show the SLEEVE off 😆 😆 I couldn't give a fuck if he's naked as long as he shows up for work in steel toe caps 👀 also he's a gent so that's more important .. I hate tats but I'd not judge anyone for having them it's a personal thing but next time you are out have a look see 👀
I don't have tats just plenty of scars, job done!!
Ta



Tattooed women used to be a "sideshow attraction" at travelling fairs - nowadays they would be replaced with "Un-tattooed Women"
I don't mind women with tats but i find that some women i've seen just doesn't suit them.
 
Back
Top Bottom