The text to me read.........

dseered

New member
Hope ur workin hard ! At play on the 996. Martin. 15.55.02

















I gave a one word reply that bagan and ended with the letter 'T'















to which his reply was.........







A sweaty hot Tw*T :)










Yo really don't need that, hope you had fun MartinH










Tw*T
 
yep just read it mate,should have looked before asking.i'm a numpty :mmph:
hope my bike doesn't take as long,bugger i'm worrying again.....
done close to 1200 miles this week and non on my 999...BOLLARDS!!!!!:furious:
 
one saving grace for it been off the road for what, three weeks plus now? its not getting any more miles on it....
 
keep thinking positive mate,if it's any consolation i've only ridden my 999 once since yours broke down :comp2:
 
yeah, i got the same text Ian, luckily I never have my phone with me or switched on so didn't find it till i was about to go out on Linzi's RS125 tonight so wasn't too jealous :D :D

we'll get our own back on him very soon :D
 
Hee heee! :D

Sorry guys, couldnt help it.

Been getting plenty of rides out during the week avoiding the idiots etc you get on Sundays at the moment.

Was bloody hot though, course I just chucked me winter jacket on that I wear when its cooler without thinking just how warm it was. Got to devils and removed the lining then realise I had nowhere to store it on the 996 so had to refit it much to the amusement of bystanders.

Had a laugh at Hawes listening to 3 lads discussing my 996r without them knowing I was the owner. "no good for the roads up here, underpowered, 40 year old technology etc etc" Was ready to leave but had another ciggie and waited for them to make a move followed them at a distance from the cafe and was happy to see they took the Ingleton road :D Two of em on k3? 1000s and one on a r1 Let em get going then picked em off one at a time well before the viaduct. Dont think thay were best pleased as they never even stopped at Settle where I waited on the benches for them. Silly behaviour really but you know how some people just wind you up. :)

Forgot just how hot you get on a 996, the last 5 miles home is all 30mph and the traffic very busy. Watching temp gauge climb right up whilst having to slip the clutch most of the way (14t sprocket needed) is a nightmare. All with the heat from the exhaust burning your arse.

Was a great day though. Ian I sent the same text to a few mates and yours was probably the nicest reply I received. :D
 
40 yr old technology PMSL!!! Glad to see you showed them what that old technology can do eh?
 
Back
Top Bottom