Ok on the back of the Famous RTL series I am planning a South Lancs 170. It's 178 miles to be exact.
Around south Lancs A roads, B roads and lanes. Goes Rivington Barn to Devils via Slaidburn then to Glasson via Trough of Bowland then back via the western flat twisty coastal lancashire lanes. Managed to get all the recky work done yesterday before the rain.
If you have MS Auto route then PM me and I will send you the route, these are my favorite roads built up over 20 years of biking.
Around south Lancs A roads, B roads and lanes. Goes Rivington Barn to Devils via Slaidburn then to Glasson via Trough of Bowland then back via the western flat twisty coastal lancashire lanes. Managed to get all the recky work done yesterday before the rain.
If you have MS Auto route then PM me and I will send you the route, these are my favorite roads built up over 20 years of biking.