Yorkie
New member
I have watched from afar as those with gold framed Ducati’s have tried to replicate the Ducati ‘Gold’.
Since buying the 916 I have been looking (eventually successfully) for an early set of Ducati Racing wheels. I found a set but they were a little worn and needed to be re-coated.
Off to Mark at MADASL for a search of a close standard colour match ...... the dreaded gold.
He decided to test it on a set of his spare wheels first and here are the results from the powder coating:

Yorkie
Since buying the 916 I have been looking (eventually successfully) for an early set of Ducati Racing wheels. I found a set but they were a little worn and needed to be re-coated.
Off to Mark at MADASL for a search of a close standard colour match ...... the dreaded gold.
He decided to test it on a set of his spare wheels first and here are the results from the powder coating:

Yorkie


