Thank you very much, goodnight !

dseered

New member
I bought a new duvet and cover this afternoon, stuck it through the wash, its just come out of the dryer and I have put it on, I cannot wait to get into bed, nothing better than a 'NEW' bed, shame I'm alone in it, never mind !
 
Very good sleep had, right then I am supposed to be heading down to the bridge to meet the Leeds crew, anyone know if they have set off ''cause its lashing down here !
 
Its same here Ian! Been up since 6 (kids you know) bikes already to go but its horrible out there. Gonna wait see if it clears up a bit later. I would have set off on the Multi anyway but as I have to use the 996 today so am a bit more reluctant.

See how it goes later?
 
dseered said:
I bought a new duvet and cover this afternoon, stuck it through the wash, its just come out of the dryer and I have put it on, I cannot wait to get into bed, nothing better than a 'NEW' bed, shame I'm alone in it, never mind !
You looking for offers then? If you really want to know - nah, this would better suit a PM I think!

Jan xx
 
Nimue said:
You looking for offers then? If you really want to know - nah, this would better suit a PM I think!

Jan xx


:hellobaby: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :embarassed:
 
dseered said:
Returned right away, think I am need of a cold shower, ummm, maybe just run with it though xxx
I'll run through the shower with you anytime, just turn that hot tap on first! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom