Sunday Run

Fergie

New member
Ok Ladies.....

Here is the agenda for tomorrow.

Inveraray for brekky, Tyndrum for afternoon tea, home.

The weather over the ENTIRE route is 8 deg and sunny! God, yet again is throwing us a glorious biking day.

The Xerox is coming out to play. The roads are free from salt.

Any takers please PM me for the timetable.
 
Just drink less!

The forecast is for the whole route 8 and sunshine. It will be glorious! Probably the last'ish time out for the Xerox in 06!
 
Going down to Halifax in the morning to pick up an XJR 1300 , might ride it back up if its anthing like 8 degrees and sunny .......that is the forecast although doent look like it tonite
 
i was out yesterday, gale force winds and heavy rain at times, I nearly got blown back down Teesdale :eek: , thought i might get out today but its now p!ssing down in the Lakes :( have fun if you do get out :)
 
Thats me back.

Stuart an I went to Tyndrum then over the new bit of road to Inveraray. Beautiful.

I had the Xerox out ( well, we both did!) and it was superb. The new back tire scrubbed in nicely and stayed on! It was the first thing I have removed from a bike and then bolted back on!

It was cold though. At one point it showed 12 deg and felt like 4!

The HP2 is next weeks choice!!!!
 
nice to hear u made it in 1 peice, Brass monkeys come to mind, i think it'll be 4 wheels for a few months never mind an HP2

/ian
 
Discretion is the better part of valour , was @@@@ing down intermittently dowwn through the borders and into Engerland. Halifax was not so bad but cucked the bike into the back and set sail for Scotland.
Is there a Yamaha forum ????????????????
 
there is an XJR1300 OC and forum somewhere. I got an XJR1300 :thumbs:too

there was an XJR OC meet at Squires a couple of months ago, tons of em there.
 
Steve my post was tongue in cheek I was picking up the XJR for a friend , a black 06 plate.

Took it a blast when we got back before it got dark , nice bike but not my cup of tea.
 
999Ric said:
Steve my post was tongue in cheek I was picking up the XJR for a friend , a black 06 plate.

Took it a blast when we got back before it got dark , nice bike but not my cup of tea.

ah ok :whistle::doh:
 
Back
Top Bottom