Fergie
New member
At the risk of getting pillioried for 'wasting the forums time and space' I thought I would throw caution to the wind and post again!!
I'm going out this Sunday for the usual Inveraray and Tyndrum route starting from Cumbernauld.
Will be starting early at around 9am to get back before it gets really cold. The weather forecast is mixed with light showers and maybe some wet stuff. The good thing is that the roads will be stone dead.
Any takers??
PS- I dont wanna see any copy cat threaders! Like 'Sunday run with Legend' or the like.........Like I keep getting told, it was only funny the first time.
oi! leave it!!!!!
I'm going out this Sunday for the usual Inveraray and Tyndrum route starting from Cumbernauld.
Will be starting early at around 9am to get back before it gets really cold. The weather forecast is mixed with light showers and maybe some wet stuff. The good thing is that the roads will be stone dead.
Any takers??
PS- I dont wanna see any copy cat threaders! Like 'Sunday run with Legend' or the like.........Like I keep getting told, it was only funny the first time.
oi! leave it!!!!!