Still can't access the new DSC board 2nite!

Upnorth's server just slowed down, 45 users on line and I can tell its not as quick :( DSC will be all the DD and RTL'ers getting home and logging in to see what's happened over the weekend :D :D
 
I think all money should be withdrawn from anything other than sorting out the site..................and pay for professional people to sort it, not rely on the generous just giving up their time!:comp2:
 
/QUOTE=andyb/I think all money should be withdrawn from anything other than sorting out the site................../QUOTE/

Many a true word spoken in jest.
To be fair, when you're doing these things on a budget you don't get a PORSCHE for VW money do you.

I dare, nay, I DOUBLE dare you to post that same thread on DSC (when you can get on it) and not expect a tirade of vitriolic missives both on post and probably on u2u's.

/RANT OFF/
 
There is certainly a very hard line now coming from a clique on the MT of the DSC, signature blocks have been put on non-paying members, you can't have your favourite tyre fitter/tour operator/ducati mechanic links any more, as for DuN - forget it :whistle:

There appears to be a concerted effort to squeeze out of the club any dissenting voices so that the 'old guard' can carry on doing all the things they like doing without any accountability to the membership.

What in reality is happening is that those people who know what is going on aren't renewing their memberships - have a look at the members listing and see the number of folk who have been stalwarts of the club in the past who no longer have the Ducati roundel by their name.

The irony is that the founders of the DSC left the DOC because of the self same reasons e.g. a remote autocratic MT who were running things for their own interests and who refused to be accountable. I am told that the DOC have now got their house in order, however, I agree with Gizmo's views that we don't need different Ducati clubs, what we need is a united Ducati 'family' with clear regional leadership and energy and DuN is a shining light in my view of how to go about achieving this.
 
Back
Top Bottom